We are building our Medical Advisory Board and we are looking to collaborate with Physicians, Psychiatrists & Healthcare Practitioners.
Advisor Shared Values and Expertise:
- Shared passion to make a real difference in quality of life
- Scientific knowledge and expertise in cannabinoid-based medicine
- Currently or amenable to prescribing cannabinoids.
CanaQuest Medical, a clinical-stage, life-sciences company, is focused on the drug discovery and development of next-generation targeted therapeutics within the endocannabinoid system and specific brain receptors. The Company intends to treat neurological conditions, such as anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder “PTSD”, including addiction.
CanaQuest’s mission is to advance botanical-based medicine to the forefront by deploying best-practice science and medicine, clinical research, and emerging technologies.
CanaQuest’s strategy is to:
- Continue developing scientific-backed proprietary formulations with its scientific partners, backed by pre-clinical trial results.
- Conduct clinical trials for drug candidates with universities and institutions (pre-approved & funded, and pending clinical trials)
- Partner with a global pharmaceutical organization.
Game Changing Formulations – IP protected, International Patents Filed
- Drug candidate, Rx CQ-001, supported by (CBD molecules + formula) – molecules bond and synergistically attach to PPAR receptor allowing Rx CQ-001 to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) to target the central nervous system (the brain) with amplified effects and efficacy. CBD by itself does not do this.
Pre-clinical trial results – published in peer-reviewed European Journal of Neuroscience. Oct. 2020.
- Drug candidate, Rx CQ-002, supported by (THC molecules + formula) – is a safer alternative to all other THC products. Pre-clinical trials demonstrated reversal of depression-like and schizophrenia related symptoms, complete blockage of memory impairment, hyperactive activity, and gene vulnerability.
Pre-clinical trial results – published in peer-reviewed European Journal of Neuroscience Oct. 2020 & International Journal of Molecular Sciences July 2021.
We welcome having an opportunity to discuss collaboration opportunities.